VW subsidiary Audi apparently plans to enter the formula 1. As the industry’s newspaper automotive week reports, the German automotive company wants to board McLaren’s traditional automotive companies.read more
by Jon Reed 120
by Jon Reed 198
In one of the largest games of club history, Eintracht Frankfurt’s overpower FC Barcelona on Thursday in the quarterfinals of the Europa League all off.
Despite a great game, the SGE was ultimately with a 1: 1.
- DFB Sanctions Erzgebirge Aue and Waldhof Mannheim for Fan Misconduct in 3rd Division Soccer
- FC Schalke vs. BVB: A Perfect Opportunity to Bounce Back After London Defeat
- FC Schalke 04 vs. BVB: Neururer and Möller Demand Tönnies Resignation Amid y and Economically Difficult Years
- Mick Schumacher Takes on the Challenge with Mercedes in Formula 1 – Career Catapult
- Kylian Mbappe Fuels AC Milan Rumors: When I Come to Italy, It Will Be Only to Milan | PSG Star