Goal scorer Nicole Billa prematurely extended her contract with the Bundesliga club TSG Hoffenheim by another year until 2024.
The club announced on Friday.
The Austrian striker scored 87 goals for TSG in 164 competitive games, in 2020/21 she was awarded the top scorer of the Bundesliga and as Germany’s footballer of the year.
“She has steadily developed here in the past seven years and has matured into a leading player who is not only very important for the team on the pitch, but also takes great responsibility next to the square,” said Ralf Zwanziger, Head of Frauenfuß.
- Manchester United Dreams of a New Era After Winning the Big Little League Cup: Trainer Erik Ten HAG Welcomes a Suitable Cabin Guest
- DFB Sanctions Erzgebirge Aue and Waldhof Mannheim for Fan Misconduct in 3rd Division Soccer
- FC Schalke vs. BVB: A Perfect Opportunity to Bounce Back After London Defeat
- FC Schalke 04 vs. BVB: Neururer and Möller Demand Tönnies Resignation Amid y and Economically Difficult Years
- Mick Schumacher Takes on the Challenge with Mercedes in Formula 1 – Career Catapult