Football Bundesliga club 1. FC Cologne goes to the home game against Borussia Dortmund on Sunday (19.30 pm / Dazn) with considerable personal care. On Friday, Ellyes Skhiri injured in training, it consists according to coach Steffen Baumgart “The suspicion of a Fibereriss”. Baumgart also has to do without Jonas Hector, Florian Kainz, Dejan Ljubicic, Tim Lemperle, Marvin Obuz and Kingsley Schindler. Nevertheless, the Rhine countries want to use the tailwind after their victory at Derby at Bayer Leverkusen (1: 0). “Dortmund wants to stay at Bayern, but we want to win,” said Baumgart. In Cologne 50,000 fans are admitted. “We have created a good starting position for the remaining eight games. The euphoria that goes out of our spectators should also be recognizable by the team on the square. We are pleased to play in front of a full house,” said Baumgart.
- Manchester United In The League Cup Final Without Marcel Sabitzer: What To Expect?
- Hakim Ziyech Transfer To Chelsea Causes Controversy In The Premier League
- FC Bayern Munichs Spanish Week in EuroLeague: Losing the First Match
- Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: Human Rights Organizations Advised FC Bayern Munich To Continue Qatar Sponsorship
- Thomas Ouwejan: FC Schalke 04s Hope Carrier Who Is Still Missing A Bit