Football Bundesliga club 1. FC Cologne goes to the home game against Borussia Dortmund on Sunday (19.30 pm / Dazn) with considerable personal care. On Friday, Ellyes Skhiri injured in training, it consists according to coach Steffen Baumgart “The suspicion of a Fibereriss”. Baumgart also has to do without Jonas Hector, Florian Kainz, Dejan Ljubicic, Tim Lemperle, Marvin Obuz and Kingsley Schindler. Nevertheless, the Rhine countries want to use the tailwind after their victory at Derby at Bayer Leverkusen (1: 0). “Dortmund wants to stay at Bayern, but we want to win,” said Baumgart. In Cologne 50,000 fans are admitted. “We have created a good starting position for the remaining eight games. The euphoria that goes out of our spectators should also be recognizable by the team on the square. We are pleased to play in front of a full house,” said Baumgart.
- FC Bayern Tours: Show Your Support for Julian Nagelsmann and Stand Behind Him
- FIFA 23, DCE was an exceptional solution
- Thomas Zilliacus Model for Buying Manchester United: Half Price and Fans Included in Decision Making
- Eintracht Frankfurts Mario Götze Winks Away Rumors of Liverpool Transfer Linked to Former Coach Jürgen Klopp
- German U21 National Team Makes Change to Squad for European Championship Year Without Goalkeeper Christian Früchtl