Football Bundesliga club 1. FC Cologne goes to the home game against Borussia Dortmund on Sunday (19.30 pm / Dazn) with considerable personal care. On Friday, Ellyes Skhiri injured in training, it consists according to coach Steffen Baumgart “The suspicion of a Fibereriss”. Baumgart also has to do without Jonas Hector, Florian Kainz, Dejan Ljubicic, Tim Lemperle, Marvin Obuz and Kingsley Schindler. Nevertheless, the Rhine countries want to use the tailwind after their victory at Derby at Bayer Leverkusen (1: 0). “Dortmund wants to stay at Bayern, but we want to win,” said Baumgart. In Cologne 50,000 fans are admitted. “We have created a good starting position for the remaining eight games. The euphoria that goes out of our spectators should also be recognizable by the team on the square. We are pleased to play in front of a full house,” said Baumgart.
- Marco Asensio Proves His Worth With Fantastic Goal In Real Madrids 2-0 Win Against Valencia
- Chris Förster Steps Down After 10 Years as Managing Director at Carl Zeiss Jena
- PS5 Voice Chat Now Connects With Discord: What This Means For Console Players
- Unraveling The Wordle: February 2nds Word Of The Day And How To Solve It In Spanish
- Where To Watch The Super Bowl In Germany: Catch All The Excitement Of The 57th NFL Championship Live!