Chicago Bulls have gained sovereign against the Portland Trail Blazers thanks to a strong offensive performance. The Charlotte Hornets stay pale at home against L.A. Clippers.
- Atlanta Hawks (24-25) – Los Angeles Lakers (24-27) 129: 121 (Game Report)
- Charlotte Hornets (28-23) – L.a. Clippers (26-26) 90: 115 (Boxscore)
- Chicago Bulls (31-18) – Portland Trail Blazers (21-29) 130: 116 (Boxscore)
- Detroit Pistons () – Cleveland Cavaliers () -: – (Boxscore)
- Orlando Magic () – Dallas Mavericks () -: – (boxscore)
- Milwaukee Bucks () – Denver Nuggets () -: – (boxscore)
- Minnesota Timberwolves () – Utah Jazz () -: – (Boxscore)
- Phoenix Suns () – San Antonio Spurs () -: – (Boxscore)
- The other games of the night
Atlanta Hawks (24-25) – Los Angeles Lakers (24-27) 129: 121 (Game Report)
Charlotte Hornets (28-23) – L.a. Clippers (26-26) 90: 115 (Boxscore)
The hornets caught a very modest start against the clippers and could not turn the buck no longer. Instead, the strong Clipper Bank dismissed the householders and led L.a. to the Blowout victory. The domestic fans left the Arena in the middle of the fourth quarter, Lemalo Ball criticized the appearance of his team as a “lustless”.
At the end of a disappointing performance of the hosts, a Miserable field thread quota was 32.7 percent, which was the only positive aspect for the Hornets that they could make the match even quite balanced until the end of the third quarter.
- Then Charlotte had no answer against the strong clippers bank. Brandon Boston Jr. (12 of 19 points in the final section, a total of 8/14 FG and +31) and Justice Winslow (10 out of 13 in the last section) led the reservists, also Isaiah Hartenstein put good accents, though his throw did not fell ( 7, 6 rebounds and 2 blocks, 2/7 FG). Luke Kennard also scored 14 points, from the starters Reggie Jackson (19) and Marcus Morris (16) were most successfully.
- The clipper starters were not allowed to ran in the fourth neighborhood, as the bench drew the show all al1. The guests were crucial with a 14: 2 run, the complete section went with 31:14 to Los Angeles.
- Miles Bridges experienced a day-to-day day at the hosts. Although the forward scored 18 points, but did this with a weak odds of 6/19. Also Terry Rozier remained with 4/14 out of the field pale, only ball made a good game (23, 10, 6 rebounds), but that was much too little that evening.
Chicago Bulls (31-18) – Portland Trail Blazers (21-29) 130: 116 (Boxscore)
- Defense was in the game of the Blazers guest in Chicago rather secondary. The bulls gained in the end through a strong offensive performance, Portland could no longer keep up with the scoring Chicagos from the second half.
- From quarter number two Chicago was unstoppable, in this passage, the hosts Portland donated 44 points, also thanks to three faster threesome of Coby White (18, 6 Assists) and Javontte Green, whose 16 points have been the best value for the Bulls so far was. Zach Lavine (20, 4 assists) got a double-digit lead for the bulls through a Dunk after a fastbreak in the middle of the second quarter for the first time.
- In the second half, the hosts then finally pulled the blazers. Portlands Defense continued to find no answers, the bulls could force some stops on the other side and thus expand their leadership (+19). Demar Derozan (23, 10 Assists) and Nikola Vucevic (24, 14 rebounds) were the two most successful protect chicagos and helped the bulls a sovereign victory.
- At the Blazers, Norman Powell (22, 7/10 FG) started formidabel in the game and submerged its first five attempts from the field, but then cooled in the second half. C.J. McCollum was top scorer of the guests (29, 5 rebounds) and also his backcourt partner Brand Simons made a decent game with 21 points (5/10 3P).
- Through this victory, the bulls are 31-18 this season and have already gained as many games as in the entire previous season when you finished the season with 31-41.
Articles and videos about the topic
* MAVs Honor Carlisle – Worry about Porzingis
* An early season? Thunder star injured
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.