A dozen players of the SPVGG was tested positively on the coronavirus, confirmed the club for demand of the Süddeutsche Zeitung . The remaining players were negatively tested several times and could train further. Nevertheless, the regional league must now lay two more games. Both the home game approached for next Friday against the 1st FC Schweinfurt and the game against the TSV Buchbach are postponed. Against the Schweinfurter, the team of coach Sandro Wagner now occurs on November 2, against Buchbach it will be serious on October 12th. Already at the weekend the game of the Hachinger against the SPVGG Bayreuth had to be canceled.
- Tragic Loss: Yeni Malatyaspor Mourns Goalkeeper Ahmet Eyüp Türkaslan, Killed in Turkey-Syria Earthquake
- Emotions High As Noussair Mazraoui Makes Triumphant Return To FC Bayern After Heart Surgery
- Alfa Romeo Takes The Lead: Introducing The C43, Their First 2023 Formula 1 Racing Car
- FC Bayern In Turmoil: The Inside Story Of A Club In Crisis
- Can You Solve The Word Of The Day? Here Are Todays Clues To Help You Out!