Night vision is the capability to see in low-light problems. Whether by organic or technological ways, night vision is enabled by a combination of two methods: enough spooky range, and enough intensity range. Humans have inadequate night vision contrasted to many animals, in part because the human eye lacks a tapetum lucidum.
Opponents will discover, among other things, players from a larger distance in battle.
Ubisoft recently announced that his terminator event for Ghost recon: stop would go live. However, patch 1.10 has also been published for all platforms, which significantly improved the Ki and other mechanisms. The patch has 11.3 GB on the PC, 13.7 GB on the PS4 and 14.7 GB on the Xbox One. So make sure you have sufficient storage space.
Highlights include improvements in the night vision as well as the restoration of the functions for thermal image / night vision in players who may have lost them. Stamina and the ping system were reassigned for PVP. A nice little change to enemies is that they do not cry out of pain when they are shot in the head.
Luckily, the Ki overall has become smarter. When enough comrades are found dead in one place, they stay in cover instead of approaching the player. You can also detect you from a larger distance in the fight and add more damage to players in the difficulty degree of normal. For more information, see the full patch indications.
- Improved night vision.
- A problem has been resolved, by which player stuck in the lying when pressing LT + LB / L1 + L2, if they had equipped the rocket launcher.
- It was a crash fixed, which occurred in snow regions when playing too high when playing on the PC. This was reported on the following graphics cards: NVIDIA GTX 1080, NVIDIA GTX 980 and multiple cards from the AMD Radeon series.
- A problem has been resolved, by which EMP grenades MK.2 were not available in Marias Laden, although the skill EMP grenades has been unlocked. In the previous title update (TU) we have prevents the problem from recording. This TU resolves the problem retroactively for already affected players.
- Players who have previously lost their thermo / night vision will receive them back after loading their memory.
- Players who have previously lost their water codes or binoculars, get them back after loading their score.
- A problem has been resolved, through the player with light injuries after a Kia sometimes appeared again.
- An issue has been resolved by the backpack objects with an amount of 0 when replaced by another item.
- Stamina for PVP has been adjusted after improving in an earlier TU.
- The cooldown of the ping system in the PVP has been revised because it was too long to be effective.
- The cough sounds that the players heard in Errewon were attenuated.
- Opponents no longer scream against pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved KI behavior: A problem has been resolved, by the enemies that perform investigations, cover the instrument center.
- If enough NPCs die in one place, listen to the player to overflow and go more frequently than before.
- The disappearance rules were changed so that NPCs stay in the fight when they are close enough to the player.
Tags: Ghost Recon Breakpoint, PC, PS4, Ubisoft, Xbox One